[BusyBox] httpd POST problem with IE

Miles Roper mroper at westcoastdhb.org.nz
Tue Sep 7 05:26:33 UTC 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 09:02 pm, Miles Roper wrote:
> The following web page source works fine in Mozilla/firefox, but in IE
> after you click on one of the buttons, it comes back with a "This page
> cannot be displayed" error, down the bottom it says
>
> "Cannot find server or DNS Error
> Internet Explorer."

what if you turn off the stupid 'display friendly error pages' in the IE
options ?  get a different error page ?

if you use ethereal and sniff the connection, what http requests is the
webbrowser sending across ? how is it different from what requests firefox
sends ?
-mike

Btw, my humble apologies for not deleting the previous posts in that email.

1) nope, get the same page

2) yeah, just tried that, will try and get something to the mailing list
tomorrow as I need to tidy it up a bit :o)

Attention:
The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your system and destroy any copies.