[BusyBox] my_getpw(u/g)id

Tito farmatito at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 6 14:40:57 UTC 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 OO:05, you wrote:

> Its have problem:
> if use as show gid only:
> $ id -ng
> and currest uid not exist, your applet show:
> id: uid not exist
> always, and don`t show gid
Seems GNU id does the same:
in this case user prova was deleted from /etc/passwd but default group prova exist in /etc/group

root at localhost:/dev/pts/1:/root/Desktop/busybox# ./busybox id -ng prova
id: unknown user name: prova
root at localhost:/dev/pts/1:/root/Desktop/busybox# id -ng prova
id: prova: No such user
root at localhost:/dev/pts/1:/root/Desktop/busybox#

Please test my last patch for id because i think i've fixed all corner cases
but your advice and experience  would be precious.

Ciao,
Tito

> > BTW: your mail server rejects my emails.
>
> Yes. mail-relay-2.tiscali.it is spam-like.

Is possible to put me on a whitelist?