[BusyBox] Bug Report:BB 1.00 awk

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Oct 29 07:39:09 UTC 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 18:50, Hiroshi Ito wrote:
> > could you tell more about your system?
>
>  Is it means, BB's awk works about reported test case on yore sytem ?
>  If this problem is only on my sytem, I will debug seriously.
>  ( In fact, sed is enough functional what I want to do now.)

I rewrote busybox sed extensively last year, enough to use it as part of a
build environment to build a linux from scratch system.  (./configure uses
sed and awk extensively.)

The system I put together (http://www.landley.net/code/firmware) is still
using gawk, but I hope to have some time this weekend to dust the project
off, try the 1.0 release, and see if I can throw out gawk...

If you can get a bug report ala "awk with these input files and this command
line produces this result, whereas gawk produces _this_ result", that would
help.