[BusyBox] sendmail for small systems

John Daz thebossplayer2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 15:56:34 UTC 2004

Hi,
Thanks for your response. Mail is currently sent using

the method you mentioned. However, I need to have the
client look up MX records and automatically find smtp
servers (the way sendmail does) so users only have to
specify email addresses instead of smtp servers. For
example, I want to use the program (or library)
something like this:

"sendmail-program busybox at mail.codepoet.org <
report.txt"

to send a report to busybox at mail.codepoet.org. I don't