[BusyBox] /bind/modprobe problems

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:58:53 UTC 2004

I have seen the exact same problems on our system.  We actually had to
package a stripped down modprobe from the modutils package for now
since we were crunched for time.

I intended to go back and figure out what the busybox modprobe was
doing differently.

I have a correctly made modules.dep, and my insmod works correctly as
stated in the parent post.  Just modprobe has problems.