[BusyBox] using dpkg with busybox

Gerrit Van de Velde gerrit.vandevelde at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:24:50 UTC 2004

Yeah but still, using the standard debian packages would be nice

But I also figured out that u can unpack debian packs just with
midnight commander and put them in your root filesystem of the
embedded system, can it get even more easy ? ;)
This is how i got sshd running now. I even got the openSSL package from debian.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll look into it..

Regards,
Gerrit VdV