[BusyBox] Question about PHPwith busybox

Howard M Lander hlander at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 11 19:25:22 UTC 2004

Hi all

I am interested in using PHP with the busybox httpd. I looked through the
mailing list archives and saw a post from Florian Schirmer about a patch to
allow this, but I when I had a quick look at my busybox source code I did
not see any sign that the patch had been applied (I believe I have RC3). Is
it possible to use php with the busybox httpd and if so, where do I get the
equivalent of the apache modphp.so and how do I configure it?

Thanks much for any help.
Howard

Howard Lander
hlander at us.ibm.com  919-543-7527