[BusyBox] help for newbie to busy box

White, Dan M dan.m.white at intel.com
Tue Nov 9 21:55:19 UTC 2004

Hi (ol' buddy, ol' chum, ol'pal...) :-),

            I just started today with Busybox.

Symptom: physmem.c can't find some 'sys/mumble.h' files (see 1st
attachment).

            Buildroot/.config  is 2nd attachment

            Buildroot/toolchain_build_arm/uClibc/.config is the 3rd.

I am betting it's got somethin' to do with the Intel XScale architecture
I'm tring to build. I do not see an XScale/sys.

I found out I needed to use snapshots of busy box and uclibc to get by
other errors.

I chose architecture 'arm' and then answered the query during the build
to make 'Intel Xscale'

We are guessing that armeb is Big-Endian, yes?

Need more info, just 'ask and ye shall receive.

A search of the mailing lists seemed to show up nothing. I looked, I
really did...

--

Thanx,

 Dan

Remember, the early bird still gets a worm.