[BusyBox] About the gateway ip attach to eth0

Shu-Liang Lee shuliang at ms8.hinet.net
Tue Nov 2 00:56:33 UTC 2004

Hello ...

I tested our device in a complicated MESH network.
The network provided the information as follow

IP: 172.16.3.10
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.4.2

Questions, I found the /proc/net/route can not attach this gateway ip...
And the /proc/net/arp can not add this gateway ip entry.

In the Busybox, does any utility that it can add arp table entry...and
how to use, please give me a example, thanks.
I just know the arping, but I do not know how to use, is this the arping
utility can add arp table entry??

Emergency problem, please kindly to give me some idea, thanks.

Regards,
ShuLiang