[BusyBox] insmod fails to compile

Mark Gibson gibson at xelic.com
Tue May 25 20:42:58 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am attempting to compile the insmod function and receive the following
error

modutils/insmod.c: In function `hide_special_symbols':

modutils/insmod.c:3683: warning: implicit declaration of function `ELFW'

modutils/insmod.c:3683: `ST_TYPE' undeclared (first use in this function)

modutils/insmod.c:3683: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

modutils/insmod.c:3683: for each function it appears in.)

modutils/insmod.c:3683: called object is not a function

My target is an SH3 (Sh7727) processor. The busybox version I am attempting
to compile is 1.00-pre10. I have enabled support for linux version 2.4 as my
target will be running linux 2.4.21.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mark Gibson

Xelic, Inc.