[BusyBox] cross compiling

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 5 12:08:57 UTC 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.58.0405050655470.5230 at localhost.localdomain> you wrote:

> i take a slightly different approach.  i have a project that is
> constructed from numerous pieces -- kernel, busybox, minit, ppp -- and so
> on.  the directory structure looks something like this:
> each makefile has to define two targets:
>   thoughts?

Well, this is more than the OP asked for -  and  several  such  build
systems  are  available; simple ones like our SELF, and more complete
ones like ptxdist. There is IMHO no need to invent yet another wheel.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It would be illogical to assume that all conditions remain stable
	-- Spock, "The Enterprise" Incident", stardate 5027.3