[BusyBox] Bug in Mount

Jason jason at jasonandjessi.com
Wed Mar 31 16:41:10 UTC 2004

You are correct sir. I went through the changelog as far back as I could
and wasn't able to find anything in relation to mount (I am very likely
blind I think) And then committed the cardinal bug report sin,  not trying
the current version.   Thank you very kindly for an outstanding product,
one and all.

--
       Jason
www.jasonandjessi.com