[BusyBox] IPv6 patch to route.c (1.0.0-pre8)

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Wed Mar 10 17:26:37 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 04:51:45PM +0200, Kim B. Heino wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 11:53, Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> > > It looks good!
> >
> > Actually, I just checked in an extensive rewrite of busybox route.  I'd
> > appreciate it if you gave it a spin.
>
> This looks even better! I just noticed that pre8-route doesn't show
> IPv6-destination column correctly, your patch does.
>
> Adding and deleting both ipv4 and ipv6 routes seems to work fine.

Great.  I was surprised that normal route doesn't ever seem to do
name resolution of those fields, and wound up disabling the code in
my rewrite which did so.  If you'd like name resolution for the
ipv6 output which respects -n to turn it off, there's and #if 0 in
an INET_rresolve call which you can change to #if 1.

Manuel