[BusyBox] udhcpc question.

Yan Yanovsky yan at eldat.com
Sun Jul 25 14:16:45 UTC 2004

In our embedded distro, I'd like to use udhcpc of busybox, instead dhclient of red hat that currently used.
I've made all neccessary scripts (took the default and cutomized them)...But I've got some troubles in using it.
The question is, why I can't get any information about $ntpsrv, $tftp and other parameters.
If I use dhclient, I've got all parameters that I need.

Probably I need something else except /usr/share/udhcpc/default.script, samle.bound, sample.deconfig, sample.renew and sample.nak?

Thanks a lot.
Yan.