[BusyBox] "ls -l" and glibc-2.2.5

Trilok Soni trilok_ulug at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 11 11:37:24 UTC 2004

Hi All,

BusyBox Version:
0.60.5
glibc - version:
2.2.5
gcc - version:
gcc-3.2.3

Kernel version: (not required but mentioning it)
linux-2.4.18-rmk5-mm5

Method to generate toolchain for arm-linux:
crosstool-0.25 - http://www.kegel.com/crosstool

- Now I can successfully cross-compile busybox for
arm-linux.
- When I am executing "ls -l" command on my target
board, it just exits to shell without giving long
listing format.
e.g
#ls -l
#ls
bin         lib         proc        sbin        tmp
dev         linuxrc     qt          serial      usr
etc         lost+found  qtest       test        var
#

-But same configuration of busybox-0.60.5 when
compilied again uClibc-0.9.20 works nicely.

Regards,
Trilok Soni