[BusyBox] httpd.conf Question

Roy Walker rwalker at miracomnetwork.com
Fri Feb 27 21:00:24 UTC 2004

Sorry, perhaps I am a little slow here.

I understand removing the ip:* portion if by default it already does
that.

But any combination of:

/cgi-bin/:user:pass

/:*
/cgi-bin/:user:pass

/cgi-bin/:user:pass
/:user:pass

will not work.  I get the login screen, but it will not serve up the
page.  To get it to work with NO authentication I am using:

/:*
/cgi-bin/:*

if I do not include the cgi-bin path it will not let me access the page.

What do you mean by (are you saying you can have multiple httpd.conf
files?):

or place
/:user:pass
to cgi-bin/httpd.conf file