[BusyBox] CTRL-C problem on BusyBox 0.60.5

Agostino Sette ICN-CNX-RD-SW3 Agostino.Sette at siemens.com
Sat Feb 21 11:43:57 UTC 2004

Here are my /etc/inittab files both for ppc_8xx and ppc_7xx. The first
one works the second does not.

/etc/inittab for ppc_8xx
::sysinit:/etc/rc.sysinit
::respawn:/bin/login
#ttyS2::respawn:/sbin/getty ttyS2 9600
::respawn:/etc/init.d/rc.ppp
::respawn:/usr/bin/in.tftpd -l -f -c -p -u root -d /tftp
::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/reboot

/etc/inittab for ppc_7xx
::sysinit:/etc/rc.sysinit
::respawn:/bin/login
#ttyS2::respawn:/sbin/getty ttyS2 9600
::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/reboot

However, you shuld consider that the inittab that doesn't work with the
BusyBox 0.60.5, works
correctly with the 0.60.1.
Could you tell me why or what I have to add/remove/modify in the BusyBox
that doesn't
work?

Thanks in advance

Ciao