[BusyBox] command path shortcut.

Nick Gully nick at gully.org
Tue Feb 17 21:28:07 UTC 2004

Hello,
	I was wondering if it is worth to anybody the byte saving (at 12
bytes a command or so, 2k or so for all the busybox commands) of
having  the shell by default feed commands to
busybox instead of traversing symbolic links (so remove all the symbolic
links to programs busybox replaces).  Or is any reason I missing
that this wouldn't work? I tried to find it on this list and came up
empty.

Best Regards,
	Nick
trying to fit a small kernel, busybox, and mozilla on an iOpener.
and mozilla is truly the huge monster. ;)