[BusyBox] Build problems with hdparm

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Sat Feb 14 21:12:36 UTC 2004

On Saturday, February 14, 2004 5:08 PM [EST], Tito <farmatito at tiscali.it>
wrote:

> Maybe this is due to the newer gcc and/or glibc but I've no way to download
> and install them just for testing as I'm on a 56k modem connection.
> :-(

It looks like it might be glibc - I see after looking at the glibc changelog
from the fedora RPMS that they've been pulling 2.3.3 from CVS, which means
they are using a prerelease.  *grumbles loudly*

Its been a long time since I've done programming of any kind, but this looks
like another classic situation of conflicts of function names thanks to an
addition by the glibc dev team in a recent CVS.

If any one of the busybox dev team wants to take a look at my headers, let me
know and I'll give you access to the box this is on.

--
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources

The Abusive Hosts Blocking List
http://www.ahbl.org