[BusyBox] Busybox 1.0.0-pre7 [bug] linux 2.6.x & lsmod

Martin Bogomolni martinb at igotu.com
Fri Feb 13 16:09:42 UTC 2004

Nope, it's enabled :

[*] insmod

[ ]     Support older (pre 2.1) Linux kernels
[*]     Support version 2.1.x to 2.4.x Linux kernels

[*]     Support version 2.6.x Linux kernels

[ ]     Module version checking

[*]     Add module symbols to kernel symbol table

[ ]     In kernel memory optimization (uClinux only)

[ ]     Enable load map (-m) option

[*] lsmod

[*]     Support lsmod query_module interface (add 638 bytes)

[*] modprobe

[*] rmmod

[*] Support tainted module checking with new kernels

So, that's not the problem.  That's why I'm a bit confused as to why it's not
working.

-Martin

------- End of Original Message -------