[BusyBox] udhp/dhcpd.c (lost/rejected) patch

jean-marc.morin3 jean-marc.morin3 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 21 12:47:24 UTC 2004

To me, 20 byte extra in busybox (even for the most demanding in term of tiny
environment ) worth it compared to 500 (usually) in a init.d script to
deliver similar mechanism.

I did not get udhcpd running yet on any of my embedded project, but when
using udhcpc I have faced nultiple crash (not uncontrolled but still). Most
was due to crappy network link and I do not claim them as bug.

This was my 2 cents to this rather long discussion.

mjm