[BusyBox] lash -c does not work

Mike Castle dalgoda at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 11 05:23:43 UTC 2004

In 1.00-rc2:

nexus at thune[9:56pm]src/busybox/busybox-1.00-rc2(935) ./busybox sh -c 'echo foo'
foo
nexus at thune[9:56pm]src/busybox/busybox-1.00-rc2(936) ./busybox lash -c 'echo foo'
-c:

I've been experimenting with different shells, since dietlibc isn't feature
rich enough to support ash.  And I was wondering why modprobe kept giving
me strange errors.

Hmmm... building against glibc shows it working.  Damn.  Another bug to
track down in dietlibc.

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda at ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/