[BusyBox] (no subject)

Marc Victor Carvalho Cabadas bac at oops.com.br
Mon Aug 2 13:29:21 UTC 2004

the version of it is very old, had that to make small modifications to use in
the version of the current httpd,
the official root of busybox would be interesting already to have this path
he is very "flat" to treat variable QUERY_STRING, to receive definitive variable

--
Atenciosamente,
Marc Victor Carvalho Cabadas
bac at oops.com.br