[BusyBox] Cannot Ctrl-C from Busybox commands

David Cannings lists at edeca.net
Thu Apr 22 21:29:01 UTC 2004

I've just started using Busybox and when I run anything such as more I
cannot leave it using Ctrl-C, as I am used to.  I'm using Busybox
1.00-pre10 and the default ash shell.  I have a simple ./linuxrc that
simply mounts /proc, then uses echo to print a message to the screen.  In
time I hope to build this up to be slightly more useful.

I've found that I can't leave programs because I'm using devfs.  If I
compile devfs support into Busybox everything works fine but if I don't
want to use devfs, what is the minimum I need in my /dev on the initrd?

Thank you,

David