[BusyBox] Issue with strings (1.00-pre10)

Ian Latter Ian.Latter at mq.edu.au
Wed Apr 14 13:05:09 UTC 2004

That was less than spectacular.  So much for the detail.

Long story short - two issues;

  1. main issue - patch attached (really an xmalloc issue?)
  2. cat /README | busybox strings  !=  cat /README | strings
      (no patch supplied to fix this issue).

Let me know if you need more feedback - happy to help out if
I can.