[BusyBox] BusyBox 1.0.0-pre10 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Apr 13 19:46:48 UTC 2004

BusyBox 1.0.0-pre10 released

  Ok, I lied.  It turns out that -pre9 will not be the final
  BusyBox pre-release.  With any luck however -pre10 will be,
  since I really want to get BusyBox 1.0.0 released this week.
  As usual, please do not bother to send in patches adding cool
  new features at this time.  Only bug-fix patches will be
  accepted.  It would also be very helpful if people could
  continue to review the BusyBox documentation and submit
  improvements.

  As usual you can visit the website
          http://www.busybox.net/
  to download the Changelog, grab a copy of BusyBox, check
  the mailing list archives, etc.

 -Erik