[BusyBox] BusyBox 1.0.0-pre9 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Apr 7 14:29:40 UTC 2004

BusyBox 1.0.0-pre9 released

  Here goes the final BusyBox pre-release... This is your last
  chance for bug fixes. With luck this will be released as
  BusyBox 1.0.0 later this week. Please do not bother to send in
  patches adding cool new features at this time. Only bug-fix
  patches will be accepted. It would also be very helpful if
  people could help review the BusyBox documentation and submit
  improvements. I have spent quite a lot of time updating the
  documentation to make it better match reality, but I could
  really use some assistance in checking that the features
  supported by the various applets match the features listed in
  the documentation.

  As usual you can visit the website
          http://www.busybox.net/
  to download the Changelog, grab a copy of BusyBox, check
  the mailing list archives, etc.

 -Erik