[BusyBox] modprobe

Shubho Biswas shubhobiswas at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:12:21 UTC 2004

I've been able to fix this by creating a modules.dep by hand in my
/lib/modules/2.4.25 (I had tried this previously but I thought that my
kernel was 2.4.22 and so I had the wrong directory structure - which I also
created by hand - and hostap compiled against the wrong headers of course.)

As for me volunteering to write depmod for uClibc, trust me, this would be a
very very bad thing!

Shubho