[BusyBox] how can I make the filesystem to be writable!

yongw yongw_121 at tom.com
Fri Sep 26 04:08:15 UTC 2003

hi:
    Im newer in busybox(1.0.0-pre3),and I compiled it in Redhat9 (kernel 2.4.20-8),and installed it on a partition(hdc10,mounted as /mnt/embdlinux).It seems that every thing goes well! My question is that:when boot from the partition,the init message shows:
VFS: Mounted root(ext2 filesystem) readonly.
mount: Mounting /dev/hdc10 on / failed: No such device.
..
   Then, it works correctly,but as the filesystem is readonly.I cant write any files in the filesystem :-(
    Who could give me some idea? Thanks in advance!

                                                            X.Stoney