[BusyBox] can't access tty: job control turned off - SOLVED

Gad bugchong at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 17 14:44:23 UTC 2003

Gad wrote:
> tom at ceisystems.com wrote:
>
>> Gad,
>>     When you built BusyBox, did you enable the "-e" and "-n"
>> features?  This could be the source of your problem.  If you're not
>> sure, you could forward your .config file to the list.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>> Thomas Cameron
>> CEI Systems

After changing the /etc/inittab like Erik suggested, doing make
distclean (!!!) and recompiling, the problem is gone.

The floppy now boots ok and is usable. I'll soon put it on my website,
it someone is interested in a boot floppy :-)

Thanks everyone for your help,
Gad

--
http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~gabraham