[BusyBox] useless defaults in .config?

Nick Fedchik nick at fedchik.org.ua
Tue Sep 9 14:10:22 UTC 2003

When I run 'make menuconfig' on the fresh cvs code, I see next warnings:

$make menuconfig
make -C scripts/config ncurses conf mconf
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/busybox/scripts/config'
[skip]
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/busybox/scripts/config'
Warning! Found recursive dependency: CONFIG_DMALLOC CONFIG_EFENCE CONFIG_DMALLOC
#
# using defaults found in .config
#
.config:121: trying to assign nonexistent symbol CONFIG_DUTMP
.config:126: trying to assign nonexistent symbol CONFIG_UPDATE
.config:176: trying to assign nonexistent symbol CONFIG_FEATURE_USE_DEVPS_PATCH
.config:290: trying to assign nonexistent symbol CONFIG_FEATURE_USE_DEVPS_PATCH

This variables haven't present in the busybox/sysdeps/linux/Config.in

--
Best Regareds, Nick Fedchik
http://www.fedchik.org.ua/