[BusyBox] private to Vladimir N. Oleynik

Stefan Jeglinski jeglin at 4pi.com
Thu Sep 4 16:06:14 UTC 2003

>You have chosen the bad block of addresses for your company.

I only wish we -could- choose our netblock.

>The quantity spammers attack from a ROADRUNNER`s network is so great,
>that I have decided to block all network from this 24/8. :-(
>
>Unfortunately, the sendmail access.db does not support
>prefixes/netmask of networks, and I do not think, that I shall open
>this block in the near future.

Understood. I've made the same decision before, myself. I just wanted
to make sure you got my e-mail about the passwd seg fault solution,
as you had contributed to the thread. But I guess you read the list
:-)

Enough of this, it's off-topic, the matter is settled. Apologies to the list!

Stefan Jeglinski