[BusyBox] Re: busybox-cvs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 26

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 31 09:14:35 UTC 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:59:39 +0300
"Vladimir N. Oleynik" <dzo at simtreas.ru> wrote:

> Please restore previous variant.
> The indent formater without humans (and authors) corrections is VERY
> UGLY!!! PLEASE!

Vodz, i only ran it through indent because it had an inconsistent style,
at times it was indented with 2 spaces, other times a tab.

What looks good can be very subjective, thats why we have a style guide.

Personally i dont care what we decide on for style, as  long as we
follow it with some consistency.

Erik has made by hand changes, perhaps thats enough of a compromise for
you ?

Glenn