[BusyBox] Tab completion in 1.00*

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Wed Oct 29 17:38:04 UTC 2003

[ad == ad at fischlustig.de on Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:33:14 +0100]

Jared> Shrug.  There's probably a few hundred users who are pretty
Jared> damn sure it's not a busybox problem, as it works for us.

ad> actually, i have the problem, too.

Great; thanks for reporting.  No way to track these things down unless
people pipe up.

ad> tab completion works if the executable resides in any of /bin
ad> /sbin (i have no /usr). completion doesn't work if it's in any
ad> different directory...

And do you have the "up arrow produces ^[[A" error that Dzuy reported?

If you type in the program name directly, it is still found by the
path and executed?

For the record, my tab completion works on all parts of my PATH,
running 1.00-pre3+.

-- jared at wordzoo.com

"Truth is a great flirt." -- Franz Liszt