[BusyBox] Tab completion in 1.00*

Dzuy Nguyen dzuy at itlogistic.net
Tue Oct 28 18:00:25 UTC 2003

It happens on both on the keyboard and ssh (remote login) sessions.  I'm
baffled.  It worked perfectly on 0.60.3 for me and I practically compile
the newer busybox with the same options.

I use busybox's inittab.  I happens on all terminals.  I don't think it's
a terminal problem.  It behaves like the shell never had the option.