[BusyBox] Re: Where's the bzip2 compressed linux-kernel patch?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Oct 22 11:18:27 UTC 2003

P.S.  A link to some stuff I wrote up way back about that VPN thing:

http://dvpn.sourceforge.net/

My employer at the time objected to me open sourcing the implementation, since
we were a Linux company and I'd been hired with the agreement I could open
source some of the stuff we were doing after the product had shipped.  THey
got around that one by never actually shipping anything. :)

I've been writing a fresh version in python in my copious free time, but it's
way down on the to-do list.  I got it to the point where I could use it to
download my email through an ssh tunnel with both sides thinking it's a
normal unencrypted POP3 transaction, and that's been "good enough for the
moment" for six months.