[BusyBox] New applets.

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 10 23:45:04 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:39:14 -0400
Steven P Valliere <bb at e-visions.com> wrote:

> Could you provide a link (or links) to any minimal ssh
> ports you know about?  I'm interested and I might have
> room for a "big" ssh.

I considered putting one together myself once, i think it could be done
relatively small, its just a few algorithms and protocol managment.
There are lots of optional algorithms in the RFC that theoretically we
wouldnt have to implement, not sure about the pracitcallities of it.

It would integrate well with existing busybox code such as sha1 and
gzip.

There are 4 RFC's that cover it, it would take a fair bit of work, i got
sidetracked to concentrate on other stuff.

Glenn