[BusyBox] Cannot execute any command

Liliana Cabalantti liliana.cabalantti at bull.net
Fri Oct 10 15:40:29 UTC 2003

Hi all,

We are trying to use busybox version 0.60.5 with uClibc version 0.9.21 and tinylogin version 1.4, and a Linux kernel 2.4.20. We have compiled and installed everything, without any problem.

When we list the directory containing the commands (cat, ls, ...), we can see that each command is in fact a link to BusyBox. So everything is correct.

But no command can be executed, for each one we try to execute we obtain the message "unknown command". Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Liliana