[BusyBox] The busybox web page.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Nov 9 19:10:42 UTC 2003

So I'm thinking of throwing a navigation bar at the left edge of the busybox
web page and otherwise redoing it a bit, and I thought I'd ask:

Is it generated from something?  I know the web page itself is in cvs, but
looking at the source there's comments like "begin news section" and such,
and a generator (html tidy).  Should I send in a patch against the html, or
against some docbook file or something?

Also, cvs_anon.html and cvs_write.html are in the busybox/docs/busybox.net
directory, but not the cvs_howto.html...