[BusyBox] Hostname lookups with 1.00-pre3

Greg Kurtzer greg at runlevelzero.net
Sun Nov 9 05:29:59 UTC 2003

Please CC me on replies as I am not on the list... (thanks!)

I am having a weird problem with DNS name resolution with 1.00-pre3. I have
tried creating the host.conf, nsswitch.conf, hosts, resolv.conf and have been
unable to get any DNS lookup to work. Also, I can not get it to work even if I
add the host name to /etc/hosts...

Is there a doc on this, or am I missing something? I can give more info if
needed.

Thanks, for the great code! It really does ROCK!

Greg
--
Greg M. Kurtzer
http://runlevelzero.net/