[BusyBox] Busybox 0.60.5 / uClibc 0.9.19 segfaulting when a non-existant command is issued.

Steve Rodgers hwstar at cox.net
Mon May 26 22:10:44 UTC 2003

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has run into the following issue with Busybox
0.60.5 linked against uClibc 0.9.19. When I type in a command which doesn't
exist, Busybox segfaults, after printing the error message. My target is a X86
based SBC.  Here is what I did:

BusyBox v0.60.5 (2003.05.20-03:42+0000) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

# ./junk
./junk: No such file or directorySegmentation faultConnection closed by
foreign
host.

This has got to be something wrong in the way I set the system up, any ideas
or pointers?

Steve.