R: [BusyBox] problem using Inittab

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 22 14:33:07 UTC 2003

In message <3ECCD23B.2090303 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:
> Filippo Ferrara schrieb:
> How can I set the serial port parameters (115200n8) if I type:
> ttyS0::respawn:-/bin/sh
>

> Ehm... well I guess my bootloader (U-Boot) takes care of that...

You can also pass it on the kernel command line...

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You say you are lying. But if everything you say is a lie,  then  you
are  telling  the truth. You cannot tell the truth because everything
you say is a lie. You lie, you tell the truth ... but you cannot, for
you lie.
	-- Norman the android, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3