[BusyBox] how to enable insmod with 2.4 kernel ?

Andrew Dennison andrew.dennison at motec.com.au
Tue May 6 02:36:52 UTC 2003

This works for me with 2.4.19 and busybox from CVS:

$ grep MOD .config
CONFIG_INSMOD=y
# CONFIG_FEATURE_OLD_MODULE_INTERFACE is not set
CONFIG_FEATURE_NEW_MODULE_INTERFACE=y
# CONFIG_FEATURE_INSMOD_VERSION_CHECKING is not set
# CONFIG_FEATURE_INSMOD_KSYMOOPS_SYMBOLS is not set
# CONFIG_FEATURE_INSMOD_LOADINKMEM is not set
# CONFIG_FEATURE_INSMOD_LOAD_MAP is not set
CONFIG_LSMOD=y
CONFIG_FEATURE_QUERY_MODULE_INTERFACE=y
CONFIG_MODPROBE=y
CONFIG_RMMOD=y
# CONFIG_FEATURE_CHECK_TAINTED_MODULE is not set

Andrew