[BusyBox] networking scripts

Alex Pavloff apavloff at eason.com
Mon Mar 31 13:49:03 UTC 2003

> > Well, after much digging I find that your network.conf and
> the dhclient
> > package have what I'm looking for.  I wish that had been
> easier to find
> > though.
>
> udhcp will give you a lot more flexibility and is already
> part of busybox.

(hey, lets get the subject right, lashes with a wetnoodle for me)

Until now I was using the 0.60.5 busybox, but I just went and got the
-unstable snapshot and am very happy to see that I believe all the binaries
I was having to pull in seperately before are now part of busybox.  A quick
look at the udhcpc client shows that it does the standard stuff, and all I
need to do then is get/write the action scripts.

So now I have a question:

You guys have been working on the new busyboy stuff for a while -- what's
actually unstable that has to get fixed before a release?

Alex Pavloff - apavloff at eason.com
Eason Technology -- www.eason.com