[BusyBox] Extending wget

Jeff Angielski jeff at theptrgroup.com
Thu Mar 13 21:48:03 UTC 2003

Steve,

You might want to look at the ftpput and ftpget applets that were added to the
CVS tree a few months ago.  Sounds like these might be the place for your
changes to support FTP directory listings.

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 02:17 pm, Owens, Steve wrote:
> I've added some functionality to wget to do FTP directory listings. The
> system I'm working on needed to build some dynamic menus for file
> transfers, and since a full FTP client was unavailable in busybox I added a
> "-L" command line argument to wget. It takes a filename to write the list
> to as a required argument. If there's any interest in folding this into
> busybox cvs, let me know.
>
> A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no
> other way.
> -- Mark Twain

Jeff Angielski                          703.405.6896
Principal Engineer              jeff at ThePTRGroup.com
www.ThePTRGroup.com    Embedded, Real-Time Solutions