[BusyBox] Kenel Problem..

rnashine rnashine at mantrafreenet.com
Sat Mar 8 08:20:05 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,

   I m using DiskOnChip 2000 to boot linux. i have make a kernel for it. but when i boot it from DiskOnChip(DOC) it shows me an error like this

  RAMDISK : compressed image found at block 0
> RAMDISK : uncompressing root image : done
> VFS : Mounted root (romfs filesystem)
> Freeing unused kernel memory : 60K freed
> Kernel panic : No init found. Try passing init= option

 please let me know where i m doing wrong or what should i do to make my DOC Linux Bootable. Please tell more about
the procedure to create image in DOC. and put the X on it.

email me : dprangari at sify.com

 With Regards
 D.P. Rangari