[BusyBox]Re: can't resolve symbol.

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 26 12:05:00 UTC 2003

I use uclibc (small footprint libc), the float support
it's very simple to
add.
Is like the configuration of the kernel.

But to add support float on glibc (standard libc), I
think the solution of
Erik should work but I didn't try it.

But I think, if you want to use busybox, it's for have
smaller
footprint, so you should also use uclibc to have a
smaller
footprint to.

Personnaly, uclibc give my entire satisfaction util
now.

Cedric

in Montavista
> linux PE3.0.  > > >The option is in the "Plaform
support" item
> >and it's "Math Emulation" witch appear >when you
select the 8xx
> processor in >the "processor type" option. > OK. I
'll try.  > >I
> use 2.4.4 kernel from Denx in the ELDK. > >Witch
kernel do you
> use ? > >But do it only for test, I should be better
>to add
> float support to your libc. > By the way,  Can you
add float
> support to libc? If you have done, could you tell me
how to do?
> And Is it relate to libgcc?  ---- Hiroaki Ibe Waseda
uni.