[BusyBox] [Busy box] can't resolve symbol.

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 24 11:09:18 UTC 2003

Hi

I had the same problem but the answer that erik give
to me wasn't the
solution of my problem. If I remenber what I did, it
was my configuration
that was wrong.

I use MPC860 that don't have float program unit (FPU)
and I don't compile
Uclibc with float support and don't compile my kernel
with the FPU emulation
so I had not float support.

To work I had to compile kernel with FPU emulation so
uclibc (without float
option)
let kernel work (by the emulation) for float
operation. You can also
compile kernel without FPU emulation but you had to
compile uclibc with the
float option.

Expect that help.

Cedric