[BusyBox] modprobe and depmod.pl issues in development version

Andrew Dennison andrew.dennison at motec.com.au
Wed Jun 18 02:45:56 UTC 2003

I've had some issues with modprobe which I reported a few months ago. This
is still an issue so I decided to sort it out.

The attached diff includes the changes against the unstable cvs tree that
work for me.

Changes are:
mod_process() will report success if the module at the head of the list
loads successfully. It will also report success if any module unloads
successfully.
The net result being that modprobe will succeed in the cases outlined below.
I've also added error reporting to modprobe -r. Previously it would silently
fail (but report success) if the module could not be unloaded.

Andrew