[BusyBox] Bootup to VGA or serial automatically.

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Mon Jun 9 14:27:42 UTC 2003

JoeR,
	My suggestion would be this.  Create two boot configurations.
The default config would boot with the serial console as your bootup
console, while the second config would use your VGA display.  You would
have to select the VGA boot config when the VGA adapter is in use, but
as this would be in a "lab" environment, it shouldn't be that big of a
deal anyway.

Just my $.02
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.